ABN Cancellation Service Declaration
By submitting this form, I declare that ABN Assist (ABN 60 614 982 464) is authorised to act as my registered tax agent and submit an ABN cancellation application to the Australian Business Register (ABR) on my behalf.
I understand that ABN Assist will utilise information supplied by me in this form to apply for an ABN (and GST and PAYG registrations if applicable) when requested.
I confirm that I have received the consent of all individuals referred to in this application form, to the submission of their personal information contained in this form to ABN Assist and to the ABR and ATO as necessary to process this application. I verify that the information supplied is, to the best of my knowledge, accurate and complete. I also confirm:
- I am not disqualified from managing corporations under Section 206B(1) of the Corporations Act 2001.
- Within the last 5 years I have not been convicted of, or released from prison after being convicted of, and serving a term of imprisonment for, any of the criminal offences referred to in Section 32(1)(c) or (d) of the Business Names Registration Act 2011.
- The information supplied is, to the best of my knowledge, accurate and complete.
- I understand the cancellation of my ABN will incur into the cancellation of all registrations connected to it (including GST and PAYG registrations).
- I have the TFN, date of birth and name, OR name, address and date of birth for all key people in my business.
- I can provide evidence that I am entitled to cancel my ABN if requested.
- To provide true and correct information in my ABN cancellation application. Penalties of up to $12,600 can apply for each false or misleading statement made in an ABN cancellation application.
- I am cancelling my ABN as I am no longer trading or carrying on an enterprise.
Valid from 01/12/2019 (v1.1)